REGISTER FOR OUR FALL SEASON!
TEAMS WILL FILL UP – WE CURRENTLY HAVE CLOSE to 200 KIDS SIGNED UP!! Don’t miss out on what is going to be an amazing year!!
NEXT SIGN UP: Saturday, June 4th FROM 10AM-2PM AT THE FOOTHILLS MALL. We are over by JUST SPORTS by the food court.
SEE ATTACHED FLYER BELOW ON ALL OUR SIGN UP DATES
**Contact us with any questions at: email@example.com**
BRONCO SUMMER CAMP – STARTS TUESDAY, JUNE 14TH
**SEE FLYER BELOW – THIS IS A THREE WEEK CAMP THAT YOU WANNA BE AT****
Sign up at our next registration – Saturday, June 4th both at the Foothills Mall from 10-2pm. ***Last chance to pre-register for Summer Camp and ensure shirt size for your player – we will take walk ups for camp but this is a great way to avoid the “registration check in line” first day of camp
***Summer Camp will also have food for our players provided by Truly Nolan…Thank you TRULY NOLAN for being a 2016 sponsor!
****2016 HEAD COACHES LISTED ON COACHES CORNER TAB – STILL LOOKING FOR A FEW FLAG COACHES / CHEER COACHES AND AST. COACHES*******
CHECK OUT OUR AMAZING CHEER PROGRAM:
“BEST CHEER STUDIO” LISTED BY THE NORTHWEST EXPLORER IN THE APRIL 6TH EDITION OF “BEST OF THE NORTHWEST 2016”
**Visit our SPONSOR PAGE AND SEE OUR LATEST SPONSOR AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR FAMILY IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY OR SELL A HOME***Let Susan and John help you with all your buying or selling needs as they give back to the Broncos as well!!!*****
30th Anniversary Football & Cheer
Mini – Camp 2/21/16
HUGE success…tons of fun!! See pics below:
Marana Broncos YOUTH FOOTBALL & CHEERLEADING
We offer FLAG FOOTBALL for players ages 5-7 and TACKLE FOOTBALL for players between the ages of 7 – 14. Cheerleading is offered for everyone between the ages of 5-14. We practice starting the last week of July and go through the month of October with playoffs and national competition in November and December. Our practice park is Arthur Pack at the corner of Overton / Thornydale and our games are at different fields surrounding Tucson.
Our goal is to teach kids the fundamentals in both football and cheerleading and have a ton of fun doing it!!! We also are a competitive league and have playoffs for all the tackle teams. See below for Registration information and other events up coming.
WE ARE A MEMBER OF TUCSON YOUTH FOOTBALL & SPIRIT FEDERATION – Which is the local organization that we are a part of and play local games against and compete against for City Championships.
WE ARE A MEMBER OF AMERICAN YOUTH FOOTBALL & CHEER – Which is the largest youth football program in the World and we are a part of on a regional and national level. This gives us the chance to compete with teams from all over the United States and the World at the largest Youth Football tournament in the country held in Orlando, Florida in December.
SEE LINKS FOR BOTH WEBSITES ON OUR LINKS PAGE – Find out you are joining more than just a local program but a NATIONAL PROGRAM!!!!!
BRONCO PARTNERSHIP/SPONSOR 2016
**SEE SPONSOR PAGE AND LETTER BELOW ON HOW TO BECOME A PARTNER IN THE COMMUNITY WITH THE MARANA BRONCOS. WE TOUCH OVER 1000 FAMILIES ALL OVER TUCSON AND MARANA***
JOIN OUR FAMILY:
This is our number one most important goal right before the number two goal of your player having a fun time. We take many steps to ensure your child’s safety when participating in football or cheerleading.
**** Safety Certified Coaches: All coaches have been certified by American Youth Football and Tucson Youth Football by completing the following:
1) Coaching clinic – which goes over rules / heat & hydration / concussions/ AED / fundamentals
2) CPR / First Aid certified / AED
3) Concussion testing
4) Fingerprinted & background checked
5) Tackle Sure / USA Heads up Football training
6) Equipment – proper fitting
- Equipment includes Certified Helmets and shoulder pads – All Helmets are certified every two years to ensure they meet all the safety guidelines.
- Divisions – all players within two or three years of each other and most players will be of the same grade level.
- Weather Plan – each practice and games the weather surrounding our fields will be monitored and if at any time it becomes a safety hazard for our kids we have a plan to get everyone off the fields quickly and in a orderly fashion.
- Insurance – We do have full coverage so if your child does get injured they will be covered. We hope this will help in knowing that hopefully your player won’t get hurt but if they do you don’t have to worry about not getting them the help they need.
All sports have an inherent danger with your child participating. We will do everything to limit the chances of an injury occurring but please be aware that is a possibility. Youth football studies have been done by many organizations to show that Youth football is as safe as and in fact safer than most youth sports today. See some of the links below: