Opening Ceremonies & Scrimmage day 2016!!
Thank you very much to all our Board Members….Coaches….Volunteers……Parents and PLAYERS!! GREAT TWO DAYS OF FESTIVITIES….WE HAD AN AMAZING OPENING CEREMONIES ON FRIDAY NIGHT WITH INCREDIBLE FOOD AND EACH PLAYER GETTING RECOGNIZED!! Saturday we had over 50 teams and 1000 players participate at Arthur Pack in all day football scrimmages and cheer teams – IT WAS TRULY AN AWESOME EVENT!!!
Big shout out to all our Bronco teams and also all our Visitors:
RAMS / REDSKINS / DOLPHINS / FALCONS / COWBOYS / CHANDLER
***CASH RAFFLE ****
🎫🎟CASH RAFFLE WINNERS!!!🎫🎟
Listed are the winning ticket numbers. If you are one of the lucky winners please contact Steve Marshall to collect your prize!
Congratulations to all our winners and thank you to all who participate!
Ticket numbers below are those who won $100.00
Ticket numbers below are those who won $250.00
Ticket numbers below are those who won $500.00
$2000.00 Grand Prize the Winner!
Thank you for participating and helping our kids!!!
Welcome Our new 2016 Sponsors
**Visit our SPONSOR PAGE AND SEE OUR LATEST SPONSORS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUR FAMILY
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY OR SELL A HOME***Let Susan and John help you with all your buying or selling needs as they give back to the Broncos as well!!!*****
Marana Broncos YOUTH FOOTBALL & CHEERLEADING
We offer FLAG FOOTBALL for players ages 5-7 and TACKLE FOOTBALL for players between the ages of 7 – 14. Cheerleading is offered for everyone between the ages of 5-14. We practice starting the last week of July and go through the month of October with playoffs and national competition in November and December. Our practice park is Arthur Pack at the corner of Overton / Thornydale and our games are at different fields surrounding Tucson.
Our goal is to teach kids the fundamentals in both football and cheerleading and have a ton of fun doing it!!! We also are a competitive league and have playoffs for all the tackle teams. See below for Registration information and other events up coming.
WE ARE A MEMBER OF TUCSON YOUTH FOOTBALL & SPIRIT FEDERATION – Which is the local organization that we are a part of and play local games against and compete against for City Championships.
WE ARE A MEMBER OF AMERICAN YOUTH FOOTBALL & CHEER – Which is the largest youth football program in the World and we are a part of on a regional and national level. This gives us the chance to compete with teams from all over the United States and the World at the largest Youth Football tournament in the country held in Orlando, Florida in December.
SEE LINKS FOR BOTH WEBSITES ON OUR LINKS PAGE – Find out you are joining more than just a local program but a NATIONAL PROGRAM!!!!!
BRONCO PARTNERSHIP/SPONSOR 2016
**SEE SPONSOR PAGE AND LETTER BELOW ON HOW TO BECOME A PARTNER IN THE COMMUNITY WITH THE MARANA BRONCOS. WE TOUCH OVER 1000 FAMILIES ALL OVER TUCSON AND MARANA***
JOIN OUR FAMILY:
This is our number one most important goal right before the number two goal of your player having a fun time. We take many steps to ensure your child’s safety when participating in football or cheerleading.
**** Safety Certified Coaches: All coaches have been certified by American Youth Football and Tucson Youth Football by completing the following:
1) Coaching clinic – which goes over rules / heat & hydration / concussions/ AED / fundamentals
2) CPR / First Aid certified / AED
3) Concussion testing
4) Fingerprinted & background checked
5) Tackle Sure / USA Heads up Football training
6) Equipment – proper fitting
- Equipment includes Certified Helmets and shoulder pads – All Helmets are certified every two years to ensure they meet all the safety guidelines.
- Divisions – all players within two or three years of each other and most players will be of the same grade level.
- Weather Plan – each practice and games the weather surrounding our fields will be monitored and if at any time it becomes a safety hazard for our kids we have a plan to get everyone off the fields quickly and in a orderly fashion.
- Insurance – We do have full coverage so if your child does get injured they will be covered. We hope this will help in knowing that hopefully your player won’t get hurt but if they do you don’t have to worry about not getting them the help they need.
All sports have an inherent danger with your child participating. We will do everything to limit the chances of an injury occurring but please be aware that is a possibility. Youth football studies have been done by many organizations to show that Youth football is as safe as and in fact safer than most youth sports today. See some of the links below: