FIRST NIGHT OF PRACTICE – MONDAY JULY 27TH:
TEAMS 8U & ABOVE BOTH FOOTBALL & CHEER
TACKLE FOOTBALL & CHEER – 8u – 14u: MONDAY, JULY 27TH 6PM TO 8:15PM AT ARTHUR PACK – PLAYERS WEAR SHORTS/TSHIRT AND CLEATS AND CHEERLEADERS WEAR SHORTS/TSHIRT AND TENNIS SHOES – EVERYONE BRING PLENTY OF WATER!!!
PRACTICE IS MONDAY – FRIDAY 6PM-8:15PM
**FLAG FOOTBALL & CHEER – MONDAY, AUGUST 3RD 6PM TO 7:30PM AT ARTHUR PACK – PLAYERS AND CHEER WEAR THE SAME AS TACKLE ABOVE.
SEE KEY DATES FLYER BELOW – FOR BRONCO EVENTS COMING UP!!!
THE MARANA BRONCOS HOME of the PEE WEE 2014 AYF NATIONAL CHAMPS!!!
Our Marana Bronco Pee Wee team went UNDEFEATED and won City / State and Nationals!! See some more pics of our Pee Wee National Champions in the Division 2 National Division on our Football Page.
Marana Broncos YOUTH FOOTBALL & CHEERLEADING
We offer FLAG FOOTBALL for players ages 5-7 and TACKLE FOOTBALL for players between the ages of 7 – 14. Cheerleading is offered for everyone between the ages of 5-14. We practice starting the last week of July and go through the month of October with playoffs and national competition in November and December. Our practice park is Arthur Pack at the corner of Overton / Thornydale and our games are at different fields surrounding Tucson with “Home” Games at Marana High School & MT. View High School.
Our goal is to teach kids the fundamentals in both football and cheerleading and have a ton of fun doing it!!! We also are a competitive league and have playoffs for all the tackle teams. See below for Registration information and other events up coming.
WE ARE A MEMBER OF TUCSON YOUTH FOOTBALL & SPIRIT FEDERATION – Which is the local organization that we are a part of and play local games against and compete against for City Championships.
WE ARE A MEMBER OF AMERICAN YOUTH FOOTBALL & CHEER – Which is the largest youth football program in the World and we are a part of on a regional and national level. This gives us the chance to compete with teams from all over the United States and the World at the largest Youth Football tournament in the country held in Orlando, Florida in December.
SEE LINKS FOR BOTH WEBSITES ON OUR LINKS PAGE – Find out you are joining more than just a local program but a NATIONAL PROGRAM!!!!!
BRONCO PARTNERSHIP/SPONSOR 2015
**SEE UPDATED SPONSOR PAGE AND LETTER BELOW ON HOW TO BECOME A PARTNER IN THE COMMUNITY WITH THE MARANA BRONCOS. WE TOUCH OVER 1000 FAMILIES ALL OVER TUCSON AND MARANA***
JOIN OUR FAMILY:
This is our number one most important goal right before the number two goal of your player having a fun time. We take many steps to ensure your child’s safety when participating in football or cheerleading.
**** Safety Certified Coaches: All coaches have been certified by American Youth Football and Tucson Youth Football by completing the following:
1) Coaching clinic – which goes over rules / heat & hydration / concussions/ AED / fundamentals
2) CPR / First Aid certified
3) Concussion testing
4) Fingerprinted & background checked
5) Tackle Sure / USA Heads up Football training
6) Equipment – proper fitting
- Equipment includes Certified Helmets and shoulder pads – All Helmets are certified every two years to ensure they meet all the safety guidelines.
- Divisions – all players within two or three years of each other and most players will be of the same grade level.
- Weather Plan – each practice and games the weather surrounding our fields will be monitored and if at any time it becomes a safety hazard for our kids we have a plan to get everyone off the fields quickly and in a orderly fashion.
- Insurance – We do have full coverage so if your child does get injured they will be covered. We hope this will help in knowing that hopefully your player won’t get hurt but if they do you don’t have to worry about not getting them the help they need.
All sports have an inherent danger with your child participating. We will do everything to limit the chances of an injury occurring but please be aware that is a possibility. Youth football studies have been done by many organizations to show that Youth football is as safe as and in fact safer than most youth sports today. See some of the links below: